The University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning admission first list, and second list has been released. Candidates whose names are on the list are to proceed with the DLI online registration. In this post, you will see how to go about the registration online.
Please note that this is only for people whose names are on the DLI admission list.
Registration Procedure for UNILAG DLI Freshers
- Visit the Unilag portal at unilag.edu.ng.
- Place your mouse on “students”. From the drop down menu, scroll down to “student login”.
- Enter your application number and surname to log in (your password is your surname). You should change the password from your surname to a more secure one when you successfully log in.
- Click on “Update bio data” to edit your bio data and save it.
- Click on the edit educational history tab and upload the following documents;
- Original Letter of Acceptance (It was given to you during the screening exercise).
- A handwritten letter of preparedness to pay all the service charges (original).
- A reference letter from sponsor or employer (original).
- Passport photograph with white background.
- Click on the admission letter tab to print your admission letter from the school.
- Locate and click on “Generate or Regenerate fees” to generate the UNILAG DLI school fee for the current session. Copy the RRR code. Note that, the school fee can be paid in installments.
- Click on the “View Pay Advice” tab to view your payment advice.
- Proceed to pay your school fee online or go to a bank to pay with your RRR code.
After the payment has been successfully made, you can proceed to register your course form. See the steps to do so below;
How to Register UNILAG DLI Course Form
- Visit Unilag.edu.ng.
- Under students, click on student login.
- Log in with your application number and surname.
- Click on course registration.
- Select the courses you want to register by ticking the appropriate boxes.
- You could add more courses by clicking on “select more courses”, select the desired course and add.
- Review all the selected courses and add.
When the course form has successfully been registered, you will be assigned a Matriculation number. The matriculation number will be used to log into the student portal from henceforth.
Print your course form. Go to the DLI registration officer with your course form and other documents you uploaded to the portal from the steps above.
You are also to submit the following documents to the DLI registration officers;
- Students Payment Receipt (colored print out).
- Students Biodata form (colored print out).
- Admission letter.
The registration officers will go through all the documents and approve them.