The Lagos State University screening form for candidates who want to gain admission into 100 level is now on sale. If you chose LASU as your choice of University during jamb and had a minimum score of 190, you should hurry and get the Lasu screening form now.
LASU Screening Requirements
Before you proceed to buy the Lasu screening form, you need to pass the following requirements;
- You must have chosen Lagos State University (LASU) in the 2017/2018 Jamb examination.
- Your Jamb score must not be below 190 i.e LASU’s cutoff mark is 190.
- You must be at least 16 years of age
- All direct entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2017/2018 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise. However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from the Admission Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee(IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two  sittings. A credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates awaiting the result NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2016, are eligible to apply. Note that any examination that is taken after July 2017 shall not be accepted.
- Medical and Dentistry candidates must apply with a single sitting in relevant O’level subjects.
- Engineering candidates using two must possess at least six O’level subjects in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, one more science subject and any other subject.
Prospective students applying with awaiting results are eligible to apply for the form but the result must be uploaded latest Friday, September 15th, 2017. NECO SSCE candidates should check when NECO results will be released here.
Candidates should also note that only the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the under listed course can apply.
List of courses available for LASU 2017/2018 admission
|1||ARTS||Yoruba & Communication Arts
Christian Religious Studies
Islamic Religious Studies
History & International Studies
Islamic Religious Education
Physical & Health Education
Computer Science Education
Political Science Education
|4||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTUTRE||Agriculture|
|5||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Public Administration
Banking & Finance
Industrial Relations and Personnel
|6||SCHOOL OF MASS COMMUNICATION||Mass Communication|
Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
|8||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||Medicine & Surgery
|9||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Geography & Planning
|10||SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT||Transport|
|11||Engineering||Electronics & Computer Engineering
Chemical and Polymer Engineering
How to apply for the LASU Screening Form
Candidates should visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop-down list at the top, to make the required payment.
Candidates are to pay;
- A non-refundable sum of 3,000 Naira for LASU Internet access fee.
- A non-refundable sum of 2,000 Naira for screening form.
The Prospective students would be required to submit the following; JAMB Registration Number, Surname, First name, Middle name, email address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant).
Click on proceed to the next page, a transaction ID to be used for payment would be displayed. The candidate should copy this transaction ID and proceed for payment at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu.
Click on pay, enter your email address, GSM number. Also, enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above and proceed to enter the details of your ATM card.
Click Process Payment, print your payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and phone number, hence, the need to use your email address and phone number.
Online Screening Registration
After successful payment for LASU screening form, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and select CONTINUE REGISTRATION option in the drop-down list at the top.
Prospective candidates should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname, mode of entry – UME or D.E). Click on PROCEED button to load Registration Form.
Each applicant is expected to complete the registration form by providing the required information.
Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph(File size: Not more than 20kb; File format: JPEG(i.e “jpg”). Application for change of passport photograph by candidates given provisional admission shall not be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates, will be used on their degree certificates.
Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you do not agree to stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Please read and understand the terms before registering.
Fill in all required details contained on the online registration form. Confirm that the details are correct then click finish. To make changes, before you click finish, you may click on the EDIT button.
Registration for the payment of application fee for the Admission Screening Exercise starts from Monday, 28th August 2017 and closes Friday, 15th September 2017 by 11:59 PM.
Applicants who did not choose LASU as the University of choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are not eligible.
Kindly share this post with your friends using the share buttons below so they don’t miss out.