A student of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Damilola Adegoke has died after allegedly drinking the sniper insecticide. The reason for her suicide still remains unknown as sources report that the Mother came back only to see her daughter lying dead on the floor with a bottle of the sniper insecticide.
Damilola’s last post on Facebook was on Monday, 15th May 2017 where she wished her friends a happy new week. See images below.
Friends of the deceased have expressed their grievances over her sudden death. One of them has this to say “No amount of problem is worth taking your own life, she was hardworking and highly dedicated but only her knows her personal pains and challenges, maybe she shared and you and I couldn’t help her out. In fact, nothing justify eating a poison, well farewell Damilola Adegoke we will remember you forever”.
Damilola Adegoke was studying business administration at the Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo campus.