The Lagos state Polytechnic (Laspotech) part time form is out. Aspiring candidates who want to apply for the Laspotech part time form should hurry and get the form while it’s available.
Laspotech has various part-time program type that aspiring candidates can choose from. The programs are as stated below;
- School of Part-Time Studies Day (Surulere) HND
- School of Part-Time Studies Day (Surulere) ND
- School of Part-Time Studies Evening (Ikorodu) HND
- School of Part-Time Studies Evening (Ikorodu) ND
- School of Part-Time Studies Regular(Weekend) HND
- School of Part-Time Studies Regular(Weekend) ND
Aspiring candidates should choose from the above before proceeding to apply for the form. Candidates who want to apply for the full-time program should read our post on the Laspotech Post-Utme screening form.
How to apply for the Laspotech part time form
- Visit the school website at www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on “2017/2018 Admission” on the Navigation plane
- Select the program type you want to apply for i.e “Part time ND/HND
- Click on continue
- Fill the form and choose a suitable username and password of your choice (password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols and should not be less than 7 in characters). Make sure you write it down so you won’t forget.
- Then click on continue
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on pay (You need to have a master card that can make online payments)
- Candidates are expected to pay 7,500 Naira, exclusive of bank charges
- Complete the application as appropriate
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safe.
- You will be required to upload a color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Click “Submit”
The form came out on the 20th of April 2017 and it’s going to close on Friday, September 29, 2017. Aspiring candidates should hurry up and get the form before it closes.
Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
Aspiring candidates should note that Lagos state Polytechnic (Laspotech) is a non-residential institution; this means candidates cannot get a hostel within the school. You have to get accommodation outside the school premises.
Do you want to register for the Laspotech part time form for 2017/2018 Academic session?
We can help you get the form for 10,000 Naira. When we register you, we will send you an SMS when your name comes out on the admission list with the next steps to take to secure your admission.
For more Information, call Chris on 08188376992.