Applications for the Lagos State Polytechnic full-time HND program is now open. Candidates who have successfully completed their Ordinary National Diploma program can apply for Laspotech HND program. The form came out on the 20th of April, 2017 and it’s closing on Friday, 7th July 2017.
Candidates can check for all the courses offered in the Laspotech HND program here. The requirements are also stated in this post.
General Requirements for Laspotech HND program
The general requirements for candidates who want to apply for the HND program at Laspotech include the following;
- Candidates must have the necessary SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results to apply for the corresponding Higher National Diploma program.
- Candidates must have completed the necessary OND programme and must not be below a “Lower Credit” classification
- Candidates must have completed the necessary one-year Post-ND industrial training (IT)
- All Candidates are expected to check the school prospectus either on the school portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses they are applying for
- Candidates with a PASS in OND must have two years Post-ND industrial training before being considered.
- For the Office Technology and Management programme (HND), a pass in the relevant language at the SSCE or equivalent qualifications will be an advantage. All candidates will be expected to pass an intensive 16 weeks language course prior to the commencement of the programme.
Important notice to candidates applying for the Laspotech HND form;
- The candidates are advised to fill the form by themselves to avoid errors.
- Each candidate is advised to use a valid email address and functioning phone number when filling the form.
How to Apply for the Laspotech HND Form
To apply for the form, follow the steps below;
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2017/2018 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane
- Select the programme i.e.Full –time HND”. Click on continue
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number; Then, Click on “Continue”.
- Log in with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay” (you will make use of a Web-enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7,500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), Exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate.
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colored passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely. Click on submit.
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will, therefore, be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
Candidates who are interested should apply now before the form closes.